- placing the Theatre on the National Register of Historic Buildings
- repairing the sewer (a real accomplishment!)
- installing new bathrooms
- repointing the façade
- reinforcing and painting the fire escape
- restoring the marquee and corner sign
- adding ADA bathrooms
- interior theatre design
- repairing the organ
- development of event operations and programming
These repairs have enabled us to receive our permanent Certificate of Occupancy, and has allowed the Theatre to once again come alive with local and touring performers, an array of films, educational programs, and community activities.
These accomplishments have been possible thanks to your support!